7.21.2006

What You Need to Know! 7/21/06

Welcome to the very first installment of What You Need to Know. Sorry it has taken so long to get this going but now maybe Marie will get off my back. (I dont know how she expects me to blog and beat my high score on Minesweeper all in one day!)

Today is Friday July 21, 2006 and it is National Tug Of War tournament Day, so grab 5 of your closest friends, a rope, and call it a party. I know what I'm doing during lunch today. This weekend also wraps up Captive Nations Week. Not quite sure what this means but it makes me a little nervous. July is also Wheelchair Beautification Month! This weekend I'll be heading to my favorite local nursing home with some chrome polish and streamers to kick off this rowdy celebration!!

I couldnt be happier that it's Friday and I couldnt be happier that I heard on the radio this morning that Naomi Campbell was arrested... AGAIN... for assaulting someone.... AGAIN. This time however it wasnt someone who works for her. It was her ex-boyfriend. Someone please give this crazy bitch a reality show... Nigel , Mark , The Donald- what are you waiting for?!

In other celebrity news, Robin Williams turns 55 today and Josh Hartnett is 28. The lovely former attorney general Janet Reno is celebrating her 68th birthday today as well. Don't worry Jan, you've still got it!

This Day in History:
Today in 1925 John T. Scopes was convicted of violating Tennessee state law for teaching Darwin's theory of evolution in what was known as the "monkey trial." This conviction was later overturned. AS DAMN WELL IT SHOULD BE!



No comments:

Post a Comment