10.03.2010

I can't sit still...

Okay, that's a lie because I have been sitting still on this couch for the past 5 hours practically. If you're judging, you should be ashamed. It's Sunday, there's football on and I ate too much Wendy's earlier to be any ounce of productive.

However, on any other day besides (most) Sundays, you won't typically find me sitting still unless it's forced upon me. Jogging in place or doing a self choreographed dance routine in my cubicle isn't "work appropriate" I guess, or is it? The past couple of weekends have been no exception to this.

Last weekend, Steve and I ventured to Old Rag Mountain to do one of my favorite hikes. Anytime a hike includes a rock scramble in the description, you can sign me up. The hike is located just a little north of Luray, VA and is about 8 miles long. You may question your choice of choosing the hike while you are winding up the mountain, but once you get to the top, the views are worth it.

Pictures of our success below and a nice snapshot of "Angry Steve".




No comments:

Post a Comment