3.05.2010

What You Need to Know! Week of 3/1/2010

First week of March.... Woop Woop! Spring is almost here. I would also like to wish Marie a Happy 31st Birthday which is Saturday. That clock is ticking Marie.... Char Char Char!

I'm sad to report that Olivia, the baby, did not win Regis and Kelly's Cutest Baby Contest. I know this ranks up there with the other mysteries of the world like Where Do We Go After We Die? and Why Can't Jennifer Aniston Find True Love? I mean, she actually IS the cutest baby in the world.

Here is the kid that won...if anyone cares.
http://bventertainment.go.com/tv/buenavista/regisandkelly/contests/beautifulbaby10/index.html

The Oscars are this weekend and I will spare everyone my long list of predictions since The Golden Globes were a complete catastrophe. However, I will talk about how excited I am that Steve Martin and the glorious Alec Baldwin are co-hosting the show. We are in for a real treat. Alec Baldwin is definitely one of my favorite people these days. He can do no wrong. 30 Rock... love it. SNL... love it. Panel judge on the Marriage Ref (new favorite show)... love it. I havent seen It's Complicated yet so I can't say for sure but I'm pretty sure I would... love it. I know that Alec has had his tabloid moments due to some unfortunate incidents in his personal life but I stand by him. I think Kim Basinger is jealous of his success and is trying to bring him down.

And for my ode to Alec, here are
5 Hilarious Jack Donaghy Exchanges:
Jack Donaghy: ...let me ask you a question, Kenneth. If Mr. Bright here told you to vote Republican, would you do it?
Kenneth Parcell: Oh, uh, no, sir. I don't vote Republican or Democrat. Choosing is a sin, so I always just write in the Lord's name!
Jack Donaghy: That's Republican. We count those.



Tracy Jordan: I'm gonna make you a mix tape. You like Phil Collins?
Jack: I have two ears and a heart, don't I?


Liz Lemon: Hey, you don't know the Post Master General, do you?
Jack: I do, but we had a falling out over the Jerry Garcia stamp. I mean, if I want to lick a hippie, I'll just return Joan Baez's phone calls.

Liz Lemon: Why are you wearing a tux?
Jack: It's after 6! What am I, a farmer?

Jack Donaghy: Good God Lemon, your breath... When did you find time to eat a diaper that you found on the beach?


"Tiger Woods Secretly Caught Golfing"
I just saw this Headline on People.com and thought it was amusing. You know considering he is a professional golfer.

1 comment:

  1. I think the kid that won the contest is scary and def. not a baby....

    ReplyDelete