9.21.2010

And then there was one....

Okay lets be honest, the spring and summer really got the best of us gals and our boy. What can I say? We are overly stimulated by warm weather and sunshine and can simply not be bothered by anything that isn't related to it unless it is the reason we get a paycheck each month.

I will be honest, I thought this blog was on the outs again (replay of Winter 2006), but I have heard you seven dedicated fans and I promise to get motivated and stay there for your entertainment as long as you promise to stay loyal three girls and a boy readers (even if it just becomes "The Girl Formerly Known as Three and a Dude" blog).

Just to fill you guys in on what's been happening since March, in true Three Girls and a Boy fashion, here is a short list of my spring and summer (in no particular order...just a quick recap...okay?):

1. Olivia is even cuter than she was in March (and is walking)
2. We went to OBX where we drank and ate enough to kill TWO armies and had a WONDERFUL time
3. Everyone has new jobs except for myself and Mom (still working on the reality show which we know will be Mom's ultimate key to success)
4. I made my first trip to Chicago this summer and am positive that I have to go back to embrace more of its awesomeness
5. I moved into a new house where I am loving my new roommates (especially those that cook...and the others I guess...) and am missing my old roommates all at the same time
6. Weddings, weddings, and more weddings
7. Moving into fall here...but have only slightly given up on the Hokies at this point

Stay tuned for more to come...sooner than later! It feels good to be back! Until then, here's a few of my favorite pictures from the last few months...









1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:04 PM

    It is about stinkin time I get this blog and that baby back in my life. You people better not pull a stunt like that ever again.
    Peace Love Olivia,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete