9.26.2010

Bargains for the Bride



It's no secret around my house that I love helping everyone get ready before a night out on the town. There's nothing better than having four extra closets to pick from and mixing and matching everyone's wardrobe to come up with fun new outfits to wear. But, before comes the getting dressed part, comes the shopping and there's nothing better (if you ask me) than finding a great bargain.

A couple of months ago my roommate Kelly asked me if I would be interested in helping her friend Kim shop for an outfit for her engagement photos. She wanted to look beautiful (not a hard task for her) and did not want to walk out of the mall feeling like she had spent a fortune. Of course I jumped at this opportunity. A bargain shopping challenge? Yes please.

Kelly, Kim, and myself met at the mall one evening after work to find her the perfect top and accessories for her photos. She definitely wanted to be well under $100 for everything. She was pretty open to trying whatever we handed her way, but ended up with a Forever 21 one shoulder white top for around $20 and bangles and earrings from Express for around $40 total. She looked gorgeous in her photos along with a very handsome fiance, David.

I had such a great time getting to know Kim and wish her and David all the happiness!



**Photos by Brian Lusby (http://brianlusbyphotography.com/)**

No comments:

Post a Comment