10.15.2006

WWMD?

What Would Mom Do?

On behalf of Three Girls and a Boy, I am proud to introduce a brand new segment on our blog: WWMD - What Would Mom Do? an advice column authored by our very own Mom, the Maker Of the Madness, the original milf.

Here's how it works: anyone with a burning question, or maybe a burning itch, can ask Mom for advice. Three Girls and a Boy will be posting our own questions and those submitted by others. If you're a friend of Three Girls and a Boy you can ask Mom for advice directly by posting a comment under the most recent WWMD post. Got it? Anyone who asks Mom for advice receives a free WWMD wrist band, our compliments to you.

WWMD #1

Dear Mom,

I am confused. I am a boy beagle and thought I would always enjoy the company of bitches. I've never actually been with a bitch, but my daddy tells me I would like it. The problem is Rags. Rags is a boy dog who was a houseguest for a several weeks. As much as I tried to suppress my feelings and urges, all I wanted to do was hump Rags -- and hump him I did. I tried to pretend like we were just wrestling, but Rags knew what I was doing, and he liked it. Now Rags is gone, and I miss my hump buddy.

Mom, does this make me a gay dog? I'm afraid my daddy won't love me if he thinks I'm gay.

Looking for love in all the wrong places,
Blu -- aka Humpty, pronounced with an Umpty

No comments:

Post a Comment