1.04.2010

THE NEW SNUGGIE


No, I'm sorry, I'm not talking about a hyperversion of the backwards robe that caused just as much ranting and raving in 2009 as the beanie baby did in 1996. BUT, rather, the latest get fit miracle worker, the Shakeweight. This disco stick shaped weight that vibrates and tones was first shown to me by a friend and I only thought it fair to share its hilarity with the masses (or ya know, the fifteen people that read this blog).

It's a shame that the news of this gem didn't spread before the holidays so it could be a must have item at your office gift exchange or the to-die-for gift in everyone's stocking. My recommendation, go ahead and pick one of these bad boys up and be a hit at the next party you go to (Also available for men).

Check out the video below where Ellen showcased the Shakeweight for her audience and viewers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kmrFBnrkqg

"You might as well call it a hand job cross trainer" - John Quirk

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. I cant wait until they are available at Bed Bath and Beyond a month from now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to go great with my Skechers shape up shoes!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71cvCXp8_Tk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried this one out yet Sue? I've been curious about this new get fit quick toy... My kind of work out. Get one of these bad boys and just sit back in front of the tv to get arms of steel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS- Finally got a snuggie for christmas... I give it an A+

    ReplyDelete