1.20.2010

What You Need to Know! Week of 1/18/10

I'm very sad to report that I don't have a future working for ESPN as an NFL analyst or at E! predicting award show winners. The Chargers really screwed me on Sunday losing to the Jets, destroying my Superbowl predictions. And out of the 14 Golden Globe categories for which I made predictions, I picked 4 correctly. Sunday was not my day. There is one thing that I am good at, along with the other 2 girls and boy, and that is judging people. So I have made my lists of the Top 5 Worst and Best Dressed from the Golden Globes.

Top 5 Worst Dressed (What kills me is I adore most of the women on this list... why cant they get it together?)
1- Julianne Moore - the seam down the front of the dress is puzzling
2- Julia Roberts - Not bad, just not occasion appropriate
3- Kristen Bell- those shoes don't work
4- Tina Fey- just bad
5- Zoe Saldana- ruffles gone wrong



Top 5 Best Dressed
1- Jane Krakowski
2- Kate Hudson
3- Olivia Wilde
4- Toni Collette
5- Courtney Cox


George Clooney's Hope for Haiti telethon will be on Friday night. Its on all the networks, CNN, MTV and VH1. I'll be watching and I'm sure I'll make a donation... well, because George asked me to.
So I just saw the pictures of Heidi Montag in People magazine after her round of 10 plastic surgeries. I'm so dumbfounded by her, I really don't even know what to say. I've never watched the Hills or The City or The Valley or whatever geographical location she came from so I don't really know her whole story, but I can't seem to understand why she is able to stay around. She is a miserable excuse for a human being married to an even more miserable excuse of a turd, Spencer Pratt. Here is an awesome quote from an interview:
"I'm living in my skin, and I look in the mirror and it's my career and my life, and you only have one. So, I want to take advantage of everything and be the best me, in and out, every way."
She's smart.
At least we can hope that one of her new gigantic boobs will explode and take her out.

2 comments:

  1. Kate Hudson was my favorite! I am keeping my fingers crossed for this headline in the near future, "Tit explosion takes out Heidi Montag and singes boyfriends sketchy beard"

    ReplyDelete
  2. In case you missed the *exclusive* Billy Bush interview with Heidi Montag, please find it on youtube. Best part was when Billy asked if she could move her face. The camera cut to a close up of Heidi for about 30 seconds. There was utter silence as she tried really hard but all you could see was a look of desperation in her eyes. The camera panned back to Billy who had a look of utter horror on his face. Second favorite part was when Maria announced Heidi has only sold 693 copies of her new album. LOL Heidi!

    ReplyDelete