1.07.2010

What You Need To Know! Week of 1/4/10

So the ever so popular What You Need to Know posts will now become a weekly issue. Although I would like to do it daily, it just cannot physically be done. And I cannot promise that the weekly posts will be created on the same day every week. Hey! I’m human and I get moody and this annoyance called my job sometimes gets in my way.

So this is the first week of the new year (how many times have you said 0-ten???) and can we just agree that the first full week back to work after the holidays is probably the worst week of the entire year. I don’t know if it’s the fact that there isn’t a holiday for the next 5 months or just having to do actual work, while at work, for the first time in weeks is what makes it so hard but it sure is a kick in the face.

So I guess the big news of the week is the death of Casey Johnson. If you call a booze-drinking, pill-eating, lesbian for attention idiot biting the dust news. Anywho, I thought it would be fun to take a poll guessing on what the toxicology report is going to say. Here are your choices:
1- (Fill in the blank) mixed with alcohol
2- Prescription cocktail (one of which is a sleeping drug)
3- Something injected with a needle
4- Old school cocaine overdose
Please vote in the comments.

On a lighter, less vicious note Tuesday was Bradley Cooper’s 35th birthday. I am happy to report that over the weekend, Matt and I finally joined the rest of the world and saw The Hangover for the first time. It was spectacular as expected and in honor of the gorgeous Mr. Cooper’s birthday here is a compilation of some of the best lines from the movie: (I love making lists, maybe my posts need some sort of regular countdown…. )

Alan: "Tigers love pepper. They hate cinnamon."

Alan : It's not illegal, it's frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

Sid : Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That shit'll come back with you.

Mr. Chow: You gonna fuck on me?

Phil: Would you please put some pants on? I feel weird having to ask you twice.

Alan: Not at the table, Carlos!

Stu: Doug is probably face down in a ditch right now with a meth head butt-f**king his corpse!

Mr. Chow: Its funny because he's fat!


And here is a picture of Olivia doing her best Carlos impression. (Thanks Erin)

3 comments:

  1. What is Heroine mixed with alcohol Alex?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1975 was a good year. I know! And, Mr. Chow is my new favorite ... or, is it Professor Chang?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alan: I didn't know they gave out rings at the Holocaust

    Alan: I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one.... And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!

    ReplyDelete