1.27.2010

What You Need to Know! Week of 1/25/10

There is so much to talk about this week, I dont even know where to begin!

Let's start with some crazy... Octomom's little Octuplets (sp?) turned 1 year old on Tuesday. The kids are doing well (thank god) but Nadya Sulewhocares is unfortunately still their mother. Let's just make a little birthday wish for those little guys that their life isnt as horrible as we imagine it will be.

Speaking of crazy, John Travolta is traveling to Haiti to donate money, medical supplies and resources. He's taking his wife Kelly Preston along with a group of Scientologist healers. Hasnt Haiti suffered enough? I hate Scientologists, even more than the crazy Christian fundamentalists and could blog solely on that topic but seriously?! Those poor people dont need to be pressured into joining a cult. Give them food, medical attention and get the hell out, John. You psycho!

Speaking of Christian fundamentalists, I heard on the radio this morning that Tim Tebow will be doing an anti-abortion commercial during the Super Bowl. I dont know who is funding this effort and I will clearly have more to say about it after I see it, but really Tim. I don't think I need you telling me what to do with my body. Tim Tebow... anti-abortion... Super Bowl... it blows my mind! (Look for my list of my Top 5 Favorite Super Bowl commercials in a couple weeks)

Now for what we all really want to talk about... The Decline of the Brangelina!
I know that Brad and Angelina's split has yet to be confirmed, but if there is one thing I've learned from reading celebrity gossip for the last 20 years is that there is always at least a little nugget of truth in these stories. By March 1st it will all be out in the open- and I will put money on that. I actually used to like them as a couple but she got weird and he can do better. And if he's smart, he'll go crawling back to Jen begging for forgiveness. I look forward to all the scandalous stories and allegations that should accompany this breakup. Who's going to get the kids, why they split, is he going back with Jen, is she in love with a woman? This could keep me riveted until June.

Now for something fun. This was sent to me yesterday and is one of the coolest things I've seen in a while. Enjoy! (I tried to embed the video but couldnt figure it out... sorry... just click the link)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VFrmXB05yU

2 comments:

  1. So much to comment about!

    A) Scientology blows my mind and not in a good way

    B)I don't have any problem with people trying to convince me to view something one way over the other during super bowl commercials, but would appreciate if it was kept to me choosing McDonald's over Wendy's chicken nuggets rather than choosing to keep a fetus over not keeping a fetus

    C)PICK JEN PICK JEN! Although, I don't condone her going back to the cheater. And, good point Tor, there is always a little truth in the smut reading at the checkout line. Lets be honest, I have never read a tabloid headline that didn't come true weeks later. My money is one Angelina starting to wear viles of blood around her neck again and Brad whoring it up before throwing Jen back into the mix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry - but I am citing with TMZ on the Brad and Angelina reports. They aren't breaking up - not by the hair of Brad's chinny chin chin!

    Is it possible to love both Jen and Angelina?

    ReplyDelete