1.17.2010

Why? Cause it's fun


We all have one. Mine starts with a cup of coffee, yogurt or cereal bought from the office cafe, and a "Good Morning" to all the cubicles I pass as I make my way to my own. It's your morning routine, and if you're anything like me, when something is missing (specifically the coffee) your day doesn't start off quite right.

Regardless of what you're routine might entail, perhaps a trip to an out-of-the-way office bathroom for a little privacy follows your coffee, I have one thing that is a must for all of you to add. Each day after I say my good mornings, I sit down at my desk, turn on my computer, and start the waking up process. I check my emails for anything urgent and then make an immediate move to the Aol Television website. Working at Aol (I know what you're thinking, and yes, Aol does still exist) I have the pleasure of browsing through websites as a part of my actual job. I was doing just that when I stumbled upon the gem that is "TV's Top 5." On the television site there is a channel that does a run down of the top five TV moments from the day before. Sometimes they consist of sitcoms, but mostly just ridiculous moments that happened on TV. With all the recent Late Night controversy (I'm on team Conan and always will be) a lot of the top five picks have been clips from last night's monologues (which have been a real gas lately if you missed them). The website is below. Visit it, love it, bookmark it, favorite it, add it to your 'not doing work at work' list and be jealous that it is actually part of my work. And, lets be honest here, who doesn't appreciate a solid laugh first thing in the morning?! Oh, and, you're welcome.

CLICK ME. TV's Top 5!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow I am so behind...you three girls are on top of it this year (where is the boy?)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! A million times thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant! My morning routine of people.com and popsugar.com (after the real news of course) has gotten a little tired. This is going in the mix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Who is the lucky person who manages the content on this site? And how does Victoria get that job?

    ReplyDelete